There are over hundreds of clothing trends followed by millions of people and on an everyday basis. With social media platforms growing rapidly like Instagram, Pinterest, tik-tok, and YouTube learning something new or divergent is an effortless task. Fashion is one such branch of our daily routine knowledge which we are always looking forward to comprehend. Getting up every day and standing ideally in front of the wardrobe to figure out what to wear can be extremely tiring and to make this tiresome task facile there’s something called “wardrobe essentials”, this you might be well aware of. But even though we know what all we need especially in terms of our quotidian clothing we often forget or neglect to invest in a good quality SHIRT. It is so easy for a man to choose what to wear and in no time, he gets ready and still manages to look good, how is that? Why is this never-ending torture for women only? Don’t lie, ladies, you have thought this many times, we all have thought of this at some point in time. By stating this, I am not implying that just because men wear shirts, they look good instantly, no. But because the shirt is a versatile outfit option which can look chic when styled in different ways according to the occasions. Here are some of the ways in which we can style a shirt and look insta glam (that’s an Instagram word to describe glamourous perfect picture)-
- Pairing it with appropriate pants- A plain shirt can be paired up with jeans for a casual look, or plain pants or trousers which can impart it a more formal look yet very comfortable one. Also, a printed shirt when paired up with jeans or plain trousers elevates the all overlook as casual but classy.
- Shirts with skirts- Plain neutral-colored shirts when worn with a knife-pleated skirt, or a flared skirt is a formal option that is highly fashionable. Adding to it, a printed shirt with a denim skirt or even a plain black or white shirt will also look amazing with the denim skirt.
- Turning it into traditional- Nowadays, wearing a shirt on a long-embroidered skirt, printed skirt (ethnic prints), or a lehenga is trending. In addition to various types of skirts, we can style our shirts in different ways too, for example, the shirt can be tied in a knot from the front bottom, tucked in the skirt, or a bit of long shirt with a belt on the waist or a little bit above the waist over an ethnic skirt will work amazingly well too.
- A shirt can also be used as a blazer or an overcoat on a graphic t-shirt or a plain t-shirt, or a plain nude or neutral colored shirt can be worn over a dark-colored bralette too, paired with a pair of jeans or a black, nude trouser.
- Shirt with a saree- Wearing a saree is always empowering and what would be better than pairing it up with another empowering piece of clothing that is, yes, of course, a shirt. Replacing a blouse with a shirt is high up on the fashion game for a while and accessorizing it with a belt on the waist and elegant jewelry sums up the look.
- A long shirt worn under a sweater or a hoodie can impart a dress-like look, moreover a normal shirt under a sweater, and a pair of jeans beneath looks stunning as well.
There can be many other ways in which different clothes can be styled, fashion is experimenting, trying on something new, and finding what you adore the most. There is beauty in everything, whatever we wear tells something about ourselves to the world, leaves an impression of our personality. Make sure you make the most of every opportunity to flaunt your beauty.